Saturday, July 18, 2009

Axel



I would like to introduce you to Axel. He was one of the kids that brought a smile to my face this week. He was the only one who shouted out the Bible verses at the top of his lungs and he was just always enthusiastic about everything we learned.
Friday was the last day and we learned about "Glory" and it was all about the hope of heaven.
Axel, with eyes wide open and hands motioning in the air, "... You mean when we die we go up in the sky, into space, to another world!?"
Teacher: "YES!"
Axel, standing there, in sheer amazment, shouts, " WHOA.... COOL!"
I guess you had to be there to really experience the full cuteness of it all, but it just made my week.
The day before he did the same exact thing, but we were talking about salvation and Jesus dying on the cross. I wish I could remember that one fully because it was great!

No comments: